Inspire Direct Marketing, Inc. based in London, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Call centre agent – customer service who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Evening.
Employer Name: Inspire Direct Marketing, Inc.
Position: Call centre agent – customer service
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $22.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: London, ON
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate will be expected to set up billing for services.
- The candidate must explain the type and cost of services provided.
- The candidate will be expected to participate in fundraising activities for charitable or non-profit organizations.
- The candidate must complete sales transactions.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be a quick learner.
- The candidate must work in the Business sector.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience working in a call centre.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Other benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities, On-site recreation and activities, Team building opportunities and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.