Building maintenance worker
SHOAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED based in Clarenville, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Building maintenance worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: SHOAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Position: Building maintenance worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Clarenville, NL
- The candidate must be able to use industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris, and other waste.
- The candidate must empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- The candidate will be required to make minor adjustments and repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems, as well as contact tradespeople for major repairs.
- The candidate will be responsible for contacting contractors for establishment repairs and maintenance.
- The candidate must move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be required to perform other routine maintenance tasks such as painting and drywall repair.
- The candidate will be expected to water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate must clear snow and ice from walkways and parking lots.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must work in an apartment/condominium complex, an office building, and a commercial building.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.