SUNSET LANES based in Parksville, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bowling alley supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: SUNSET LANES
Position: Bowling alley supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Parksville, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for scheduling maintenance and repair work.
- The candidate must ensure that computer equipment and machinery run smoothly.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to deal with emergency situations.
- The candidate must requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related issues.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise, coordinate, and schedule (and possibly review) worker activities.
- The candidate will be expected to train employees/staff on job duties, safety procedures, and company policies.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise workers at sports and recreation clubs.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in a sports and recreation club.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter