Trail Bottle Exchange Inc. based in 8499 Horton Road SW, Calgary, AB T2V 5J3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bottle sorter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Trail Bottle Exchange Inc.
Position: Bottle sorter
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 8499 Horton Road SW, Calgary, AB T2V 5J3
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.