Boston Pizza based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Boston Pizza
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
- The candidate must organise and set up the bar.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning the bar area and washing glassware.
- The candidate will be expected to provide wine selection advice.
- The candidate will be expected to inform customers about the contents of cocktails or other beverages.
- The candidate must collect cash, credit/debit cards, or other forms of payment for beverages.
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate will be required to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate must take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.