TADKA KING CORP. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: TADKA KING CORP.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate must organise and set up the bar.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning the bar area and washing glassware.
- The candidate must serve food or snacks.
- The candidate must clean the draft beer system.
- The candidate will be expected to provide wine selection advice.
- The candidate must train staff.
- The candidate must collect cash, credit/debit cards, or other forms of payment for beverages.
- The candidate must keep track of and balance beverage sales.
- The candidate must store beverages and food products.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering bar stock, maintaining inventory, and controlling bar stock.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be required to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.