INNISFAIL HOTEL LTD based in 5120 49 STREET, Innisfail, AB T4G 1L9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: INNISFAIL HOTEL LTD
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5120 49 STREET, Innisfail, AB T4G 1L9
- The candidate must organise and set up the bar.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning the bar area and washing glassware.
- The candidate must clean the draft beer system.
- The candidate will be expected to provide wine selection advice.
- The candidate will be expected to inform customers about the contents of cocktails or other beverages.
- The candidate must collect cash, credit/debit cards, or other forms of payment for beverages.
- The candidate must keep track of and balance beverage sales.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering bar stock, maintaining inventory, and controlling bar stock.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be required to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate must take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.