Costco wholesale has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Baker. Apprehending the duties and being accountable are vital for candidates, and they should focus to excel. They prepare and bake high-volume bakery products corresponding to Costco formulas. They use power equipment to mix and prepare bakery products, such as dough rollers, muffin depositors and crust machines. They Handle industrial sized ingredient containers and operate large power mixers and observe ovens.
Employer Name: Costco wholesale
Salary: $19.48 hourly
Employment Type: Full time
- Candidates will assemble, measure, and combine large quantities of ingredients according to Costco formulas. They will use a calculator to adjust formulas for alternate yield.
- They will operate a power mixer to prepare batter, frosting and fillings for baked goods.
- They will roll, cut and shape dough for breads and pastry.
- They will bake products in large ovens, monitor ovens and remove baked products to cooling racks at appropriate times.
- They will monitor sanitation, temperatures, pull dates and comply with health code. Follow safety and security procedures.
- They need a High School Diploma or GED required.
- They must have Food Safety Certification.
- They must have Baker experience.
- Candidates must follow department production procedures and standards for quality and consistency of finished product.
- They must provide prompt and courteous member service.
- They must assist with other bakery duties as needed.
- Candidates will obtain Life Insurance
- They will acquire Health & well-being benefits.
- They will also possess generous employee discounts.
- They will have a pleasant working environment.
How to apply
We insist suitable candidates interested in the Baker position to promptly click the furnished link and confirm their registration, ensuring relevant data is provided during the ongoing registration process. The registration process, which is already in process, will soon conclude.