Auto Body Technician
Candidates who are looking for a job will get a chance to work as an Auto Body Technician. Candidates who are professional technicians are only eligible for this post. All the candidates who are interested and eligible for this post can submit their application for recruitment at the official website of the City of Edmonton. The registration for this post has already started and it will end very soon. A candidate who gets shortlisted gets a call from the executives of the City of Edmonton.
Employer Name: City of Edmonton
Position: Auto Body Technician
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $45.572 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Various transit garages in Canada
- Candidates will have to remove, repair and replace the bent and damaged panels and frame structure.
- Candidates will also work to install bus wheels.
- Candidate works to fill the dents with the most appropriate compounds and prepare the surface to paint by components.
- Candidates may have to perform other duties when required.
- Candidates must be a certified Alberta Journeyman and work as an Auto Body Technician.
- Candidates must be able to maintain communication with others in a polite way.
- Candidates must have complete knowledge of auto body trade. And related equipment.
- Candidates must have a registered Driving license.
- Candidates with criminal records are not considered eligible for this post.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale at this job.
- Candidates will also get medical benefits and a dedicated term life insurance facility.
- Candidates may ask for accommodation facilities.
- Candidates will also get bonuses and incentives.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and eligible to or at this post are requested to click on the link below. It will take less than a minute to apply for the recruitment. Shortlisted candidates will get a call from the officials for further process.