PWC has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Assurance CPA – Co-op. They are responsible for acting with Integrity, Working Together, Care, Reimagine the Possible and Make a Difference. They invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner. They assist companies in developing and maintaining strong ITGCs which allow them to get the best performance and value from their IT investments.
Employer Name: PWC
Position: Assurance CPA Co-op
Salary: $48,000 to $68,000 per year
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Candidates will share and collaborate effectively with others, building relationships which are genuine and rooted in trust.
- They will add credibility to the assertions of management about the financial condition and performance of a company, while using leading-edge technology.
- Candidates must have an interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- They must have strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate new ideas.
- They must have ability to easily adapt and prioritise, demonstrating project management skills to handle changing priorities.
- Candidates must be comfortable travelling to cities across Canada.
- They must be bilingual in English and French, however this isn’t a requirement.
- They will get an equitable and inclusive community of solvers.
- Candidates will get meaningful rewards, connections, work and growth.
- They will get a flexible culture, powered by the latest tech.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to kindly check eligibility for the post of Assurance CPA Co-op. They have to click the given link to complete registration. Make sure the information is correct otherwise it may be cancelled. Candidates have to register themselves as soon as possible because the registration process has already started.