Bank of Montreal based in Montreal, QC H2Y 1L6, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Associate Internal Sales, Retail Distribution who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Bank of Montreal
Position: Associate Internal Sales, Retail Distribution
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $63 per hour
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Montreal, QC H2Y 1L6, Canada
- The candidate should be fluent in English and French languages.
- The candidate should have a track record of consistent Personal Banker performance in terms of investment sales results.
- The candidate must have completed either the IFIC (Mutual Funds Investment Course) or the CSC (Certified Securities Course) (Canadian Securities Course). An additional benefit is the Canadian Practices Handbook (CPH).
- The candidate should have a minimum qualification of a university degree or a college diploma, with related industry courses preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in the financial services industry and selling investment products.
- The ideal candidate must be well-versed in the organisation of BMO Funds and Mutual Funds, as well as the interrelationships of the Banking Group.
- The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience as well as client relationship management experience.
- The ideal candidate must have Knowledge of retail investment products and market distribution channels.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- The candidate should be goal oriented.
- The candidate should be a quick learner.
- The candidate must be honest and trustworthy.
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, have a positive attitude, and a strong desire to grow the business.
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate
- The candidate should be hardworking.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate must be able to remain calm in a stressful situation.
- The candidate should be proactive.
- The candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling BMO Global Asset Management (BMO GAM) investment and portfolio solutions products and services through P & BB internal distribution channels (Personal & Business Banking).
- The candidate will be the point of contact for internal partners across assigned regions for any BMO Global Asset Management Retail investment-related questions.
- The candidate will be expected to identify coaching and training opportunities on a proactive basis by analysing various metrics such as branch segmentation, penetration rates, branch needs, and scorecard results.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing internal phone sales support to Personal Bankers for the BMO Global Asset Management line of business by promoting Mutual Funds and investment solutions.
- The candidate will be expected to engage in and conduct coaching and training via phone/video sessions, either individually or in groups, to increase awareness and penetration among internal partners through phone meetings, workshops, webinars, branch huddles, and seminars.
- The candidate will be expected to develop, build, and maintain strategic working relationships with internal partners across BMOFG’s distribution channels.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the development of sales tools/strategies and tactics primarily aimed at BMs, PBs/PBAs, and FPs in order to engage and increase P&BB Retail Mutual Fund Sales.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in direct client education of BMO GAM Investment Solutions to end investors as needed through seminars, webinars, or joint calls with branch advisors.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct regular best practises sessions and presentations on selling techniques, as well as provide scripts and/or campaign information on behalf of P&BB Sales.
- The candidate will be required to work in a variety of working relationships/partnerships/environments.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.