Shoppers Drug Mart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Front Store Manager. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the post of Front store manager. The candidate will have to make sure to share genuine details in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled. Further details regarding this post are listed below.
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
Position: Assistant Front Store Manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.06 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: 2920 Major Mackenzie Drive East, Markham, ON
- Candidates will have to maintain store standards to optimize the customer experience.
- Candidates will also help to manage in conjunction with the FSM.
- Candidates will have to ensure staffing levels are adequate to effectively operate the business.
- The candidate will have to maintain wage administration within SLPH guidelines.
- Candidates must attain previous retail management experience.
- Candidates must attain planning and preparation skills for inventory management.
- Candidates must be able to prioritize activities quickly in response to changing initiatives.
- Candidate must attain superior interpersonal, coaching, and communication skills.
- Candidates must attain the quality to build relationships with key internal and external agencies.
- Candidates will get a decent and competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will also get a superb working environment and friendly colleagues.
- Candidates will get a 2-week paid vacation facility after completion of 1 year on this post.
- The candidate will also get other employee benefits.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to share genuine information in the application form. We have shared a link below through which candidates can easily apply for this post and apply within a minute. Candidates will just have to click on the link and fill out the application form before the last date.