Canada post has announced a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of API Operation Manager. Understanding the tasks and accountabilities is crucial for candidates, and performing their utmost effort is required. They will manage the introduction of new APIs and/or maintenance/updates to existing APIs. They are accountable for ensuring the introduction of new API features meet the business and technical needs, requirements, and specifications, while achieving strategic, corporate and operating goals.
Employer Name: Canada post
Position: API Operation Manager
Salary: $103,479 yearly
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
- Candidates will develop and maintain the API Governance documentation for internal guidance and executive briefing to ensure the overall plan is aligned to the corporate and team objectives.
- They will collaborate with teams to ensure design, technical and business requirements are met for any API related implementations on the product.
- They will utilise specific API methodology and be able to function at a high capacity in both Agile and Waterfall projects whilst performing API Operational duties.
- Candidates must manage internal relationships and recommend changes, enhancements or solutions to API products or to increase revenue, if applicable, strengthen delivery of Partner ROI, and/or maximize customer loyalty for the new products APIs and features.
- They ought to develop and implement ongoing API Governance reviews, to ensure delivery of targets and broader business objectives, including strategies to mitigate shortfalls and/or capture incremental opportunities.
- Candidates should possess the capability to develop strong relationships with the Partners and fully understand their business, including the industry/environment in which they compete.
- They need to acquire the ability to recognize risks and opportunities based on customer insights, API metrics , trends and analyses, and recommend appropriate API strategies.
- Candidates will attain a barrier-free work environment.
- They will get a Health care as well.
- Additionally, They will possess Life Insurance.
How to apply
We kindly implore all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have a genuine concern in the API Operation Manager role to promptly click on the link below and proceed with their registration, making sure to give exact information. The registration process is currently commenced and is scheduled to end soon.