H&R Block based in Amherst, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Overtime.
Employer Name: H&R Block
Position: Administrative clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 35 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Amherst, NS
- The candidate must store, update, and retrieve financial data.
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to record and relay data.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must be able to operate a switchboard or phone system.
- The candidate must receive and issue payments.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with electronic mail.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.