Administrative assistant – office
Assist Immigration Services Inc based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Assist Immigration Services Inc
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB; Remote work available
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.