Administrative assistant – office
Eternal Granite Inc based in Sherwood Park, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Eternal Granite Inc
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.85 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Windows.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Statistics, and Invoices.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.