Caremax Medical Clinic based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant, medical who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Caremax Medical Clinic
Position: Administrative assistant, medical
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be required to conduct interviews with patients in order to obtain case histories.
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must fill out insurance and other claim forms.
- The candidate will be expected to keep the filing system up to date.
- The candidate will be required to perform general clerical duties such as ordering supplies and inventory management.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate must enter and format electronic medical reports and correspondence, as well as prepare spreadsheets and documents for review.
- The candidate will be expected to initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and training other employees in procedures and the use of current software.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.