1979623 Alberta Inc based in 8 – 76 Grosvenor Blvd., St. Albert, AB T8N 2Y8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 1979623 Alberta Inc
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.75 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 8 – 76 Grosvenor Blvd., St. Albert, AB T8N 2Y8
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of gathering data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating the flow of information.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be required to type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.