Learning Hands Daycare & OSC based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Learning Hands Daycare & OSC
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.71 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate will be required to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be able to multitask.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.