Lure Lounge based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Administrative assistant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Lure Lounge
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.41 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising other employees.
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate must order office supplies and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.