BLUZON SUPPLY INC. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: BLUZON SUPPLY INC.
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.90 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate will be responsible for training, directing, and motivating employees.
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate must manage contracts.
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate must enter data.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee payroll administration.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to provide advice to senior management.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.