SURREY CENTRAL RETURN IT CENTRE based in 13845 104TH AVE, Surrey, BC V3T 1W7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Administrative assistant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: SURREY CENTRAL RETURN IT CENTRE
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.62 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 13845 104TH AVE, Surrey, BC V3T 1W7
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.