Onkar Immigration Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Onkar Immigration Inc.
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.75 hourly for 32 to 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.