2190404 Alberta Ltd based in 20122 Lessard Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T6M 0T9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 2190404 Alberta Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 20122 Lessard Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T6M 0T9
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating the flow of information.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent written communication.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and Specialization
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with Correspondence and Contracts.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.