FedFedFed Inc. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work from 9:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
Employer Name: FedFedFed Inc.
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising other employees.
- The candidate will be required to train other employees.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the receiving, sorting, routing, and delivery of mail.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the scheduling and dispatching of vehicles and goods.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, and supervise the organization’s operational logistics.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with Google Docs, database software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Windows, and dispatch management service software.
- The candidate should be knowledgeable in both engineering and finance.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with Correspondence, Reports and records, Financial statements, Invoices, Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams, and Truck driving.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter