Rogers has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Account Manager. They develop advertising sales across multiple platforms including Digital, Radio, Television and Out-of-Home. They develop creative and revenue-generating strategies to attract prospective clients. They meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. They provide best in class customer service to new and existing clients. They present innovative sales opportunities to small, medium and large clients. They will write professional and comprehensive sales presentations.
Employer Name: Rogers
Position: Account Manager
Salary: $95,459 per year
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: 863 Princess Street Suite
- Candidates will manage databases to efficiently track all sales activity along with client contact information.
- They will form a network to foster new relationships.
- They participate in ongoing marketing and sales training.
- They provide service to the client base in a professional manner consistent with Rogers Sports & Media’s values.
- Candidates provide previous media sales experience required, with Digital media experience.
- They should have excellent presentation skills both written and verbal.
- They need to have knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products like Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- They need to be Self-motivating and results-oriented.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Wide Orbit, S4M, Operative1.
- They should have knowledge of Salesforce.
- They must be able to multitask and work with multiple deadlines.
- They must have the ability to be flexible and work within a changing environment.
- They need to be Highly organised.
- Candidates will get competitive salary and benefits.
- they’ll get a team that trusts and wants to win together.
- They will get smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”.
How to apply
Aspiring candidates who have a keen interest in the Account Manager position and fulfil the eligibility criteria should furnish precise information during the registration process. The use of the provided application link is needed.