Loadstar Trailers Inc based in 155 Dodge St, Cobourg, ON K9A 0E9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Loadstar Trailers Inc
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.06 hourly 39.5 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 155 Dodge St, Cobourg, ON K9A 0E9
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate must be able to use manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings, specifications, manuals, and processes.
- The candidate will be expected to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- The candidate must be able to operate either manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- The candidate must be able to use hoisting and lifting equipment.
- The candidate must be able to operate previously set-up welding machines in order to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
Experience and specialization
- Welding techniques include gas metal arc welding (GMAW) and multipass.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with an Arc welding machine and a Gas welding machine.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in custom fabrication.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and Subsidised public transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.