Urban Construction Limited based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, On Call and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Urban Construction Limited
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.50 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate must be able to use manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- The candidate must be able to operate either manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- The candidate must be able to operate brakes, shears, and other metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines.
- The candidate must be capable of fitting, brazing, and torch-straightening metal.
- The candidate must determine the weldability of materials.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain and repair welding, brazing, and soldering equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and hot conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must own steel-toed safety boots, a hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, gloves, and a face shield.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience