Tech IT Pro based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web developer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Web developer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Tech IT Pro
Position: Web developer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $31.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate must consult with clients in order to develop and document website requirements.
- The candidate must create mock-ups and storyboards.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing website architecture as well as determining hardware and software requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to source, select, and organise information for inclusion, as well as design the appearance, layout, and flow of the Website.
- The candidate must create and optimise website content using a variety of graphics, database, animation, and other software.
- The candidate will be expected to investigate and evaluate a wide range of interactive media software products.
- The candidate will be expected to lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams in the development of website graphics, content, capability, and interactivity.
- The candidate must plan, design, write, modify, integrate, and test website-related code.
- The candidate must write, modify, integrate, and test software code.
- The candidate must be able to recognise and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- The candidate must prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- The candidate must assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct research and evaluation on a variety of software products.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain existing computer programmes by making changes as needed.
- The candidate will be expected to write, modify, integrate, and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.