The Steveston Antique Mall based in 3551 Moncton Street, Richmond, BC V7E 3A3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web designer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: The Steveston Antique Mall
Position: Web designer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $4,000 to $6,000 monthly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 3551 Moncton Street, Richmond, BC V7E 3A3; Remote work available
- The candidate must consult with clients in order to develop and document website requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to source, select, and organise information for inclusion, as well as design the appearance, layout, and flow of the Website.
- The candidate must plan, design, write, modify, integrate, and test website-related code.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate will be required to work in a startup company.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Adobe Acrobat Reader, MAC, Adobe Photoshop, Flash, MS Office, and MS Windows.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must have their own computer and cell phone.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 3551
- Cover letter