DYK POST based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouseman/woman who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: DYK POST
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must be capable of loading, unloading, and moving products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to load, unload, and move materials and products using a variety of equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking orders and stocking shelves.
- The candidate must create labels and attach them to goods.
- The candidate must wrap goods.
- The candidate must pack and unpack goods.
- The candidate must sort, crate, and stack goods.
- The candidate must install, lash, and secure goods.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate must be able to use computerised inventory control systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
3157 5 AVE NE