Forest Helicopters Inc based in Kenora, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse person – parts and equipment who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours and To be determined.
Employer Name: Forest Helicopters Inc
Position: Warehouse person – parts and equipment
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 to $28.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 20 to 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Kenora, ON
- The candidate must clean and maintain the office, supply area, or warehouse.
- The candidate will be expected to provide advice on the use and appropriateness of goods or parts.
- The candidate must identify, label, and catalogue items received.
- The candidate will be expected to issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use.
- The candidate must maintain inventory control system records.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and tracking work orders.
- The candidate must prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies.
- The candidate must process incoming requisitions.
- The candidate must receive, unpack, and sort incoming parts, supplies, and materials.
- The candidate will be expected to sell spare and replacement parts.
- The candidate must ship, deliver, or pick up parts, products, or equipment.
- The candidate must store items in a warehouse, tool room, or supply area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in a shop.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Inventory control software, MS Office, and the Internet.
- The candidate must be skilled in heavy equipment.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.