UPS has released a notification in which they’re conveying candidates for the post of Warehouse Associate. They process, package and ship orders accurately. They organise stocks and maintain inventory. They will inspect products for defects and damages. They will examine ingoing and outgoing shipments. They will organise warehouse space. They receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately. They check, verify and fill customer invoices. Here we have mentioned short intro regarding the post but if you want to know in details you can read the information given below.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Warehouse Associate
Salary: $17.80 per hr
Employment Type: Part-Time, Permanent
Location: Concord, Ontario Canada
- Candidates will unload packages into package delivery vehicles and trailers
- They need to learn and properly execute company-established package handling methods.
- They sort and stock packages based on postal codes.
- Candidates must have the ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- They must be fully available from Monday to Friday.
- They must have the ability to read and memorise postal codes.
- Candidates will get comfortable working inside truck trailers and package delivery vehicles.
- They don’t need to have Warehouse experience.
- They will get comfortable working in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment.
- Candidates will get Health and dental benefits after one year of service.
- They will get 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service.
- They will be entitled to immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring.
- They will also get paid training.
How to apply
Aspiring candidates who have a keen interest in the Warehouse Associate position and fulfil the eligibility criteria should furnish precise information during the registration process. The use of the provided application link is needed.