SHOGUN COMMERCE LTD. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: SHOGUN COMMERCE LTD.
Position: Waiter/waitress – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $17.50 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must be of legal drinking age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.