7036795 Canada Inc. O/A Harvey’s Restaurant based in Spruce Grove, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress – drive-in restaurant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: 7036795 Canada Inc. O/A Harvey’s Restaurant
Position: Waiter/waitress – drive-in restaurant
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Spruce Grove, AB
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be expected to provide menu recommendations.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate must supervise other servers and busing staff.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide exceptional customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast food restaurant.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
30-100 King Street
Spruce Grove, AB