Pinewood Motor Inn based in Espanola, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Pinewood Motor Inn
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 hourly 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Espanola, ON
- The candidate must be of legal drinking age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be expected to advise on menu selections.
- The candidate must balance cash and keep sales records.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant, hotel, motel, or resort.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with point-of-sale system.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
378 Centre Street Hwy 6
Between 09:00 AM and 10:00 PM