Canada Post has issued the requirement notice of a Volume Counter in the Windsor branch. Canada Post is looking for skilled, and knowledgeable employees for holding the post. As a Volume Counter, candidates maintain proper records of letter carriers. He will have to restore the data of letter count and oversized. Also, a Volume counter works as an assistant to manage organizational records.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Volume Counter
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $23.82 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Windsor, ON, Canada
- Candidates will have to assist their colleagues in preparing offices for a volume count.
- Candidates will also have to count letter mail and oversized mail in letter carrier cases.
- Candidates will also have to manage the letter carrier route sampling forms.
- The candidate will also have to assist colleagues with analysis.
- Candidates must have completed grade 10 level education for this post.
- Candidates must be able to read, write and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Candidates must attain the ability to perform a professional demeanor.
- Candidates must attain the ability to cooperate with others and follow directions well.
- Candidates must be able to lift 50 lbs weight easily.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale working at this post.
- Work pressure is low.
- The candidate will also get a paid vacation facility from time to time.
- Also, medical benefits and insurance benefits are available.
How to apply
Registration for this post has already started. If you’re interested and eligible for this post of volume counter in Canada Post then the official link of the application form has been shared below. Candidates will just need to share genuine and verified details. Most deserving candidates will get a chance for an interview. Candidates who clear the interview get appointed as a volume counter at Canada Post.