Manley sales based in 330 Middlefield Road, Scarborough, ON M1S 5B1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vegetable packer – farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Shift, Flexible Hours and Early Morning. The position of Vegetable packer – farm has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Manley sales
Position: Vegetable packer – farm
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 330 Middlefield Road, Scarborough, ON M1S 5B1
- The candidate will be expected to clean the work area.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate must load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate must store items in a warehouse, tool room, or supply area.
- The candidate must coordinate activities with warehouse and production units.
- The candidate will be required to weigh produce and bulk foods.
- The candidate must transport raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include vegetables and greenhouse vegetables.
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating a farm truck and a forklift.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to handle a heavy workload.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.