Canada Border Service agency has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Various administrative positions. They’re appointed to check the reliability status of security clearance. They’re also appointed to manage all the administrative proceedings in the organization. They’re also hired for specific periods to make appointments. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Make sure to share genuine information in the application form.
Employer Name: Canada Border Services Agency
Position: Various administrative positions
No. of vacancies: Multiple
Salary: $55,955 to 60,399 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Alberta, Canada
- Candidates will have to commit to building a skilled and diverse workforce that reflects the Canadians we serve.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure accurate contact information.
- Candidates will have to screen the questionnaire on how they need the education and experience criteria listed in essential qualifications.
- Candidates will also have to provide reliability status and security clearance.
- Candidates must have possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must have the willingness to operate a government vehicle.
- Candidates must attain the ability to lift or carry up to 25 kg.
- Candidates must attain the willingness to work overtime as required, which may include weekends and statutory holidays.
- Candidates must have to undertake job-related travel with advance notice.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Candidates will get promotions and bonuses from time to time.
- Candidates will get medical benefits at this post.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in this post will have to fill out the application form. All you need to do is to click on the link below and fill the application form. Make sure to share genuine information in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled.