Nautical Seafoods Ltd based in 146 Water Street, Digby, NS B0V 1A0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available on call.
Employer Name: Nautical Seafoods Ltd
Position: Truck driver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: 146 Water Street, Digby, NS B0V 1A0
- The candidate will be expected to load and unload cargo.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing vehicle condition and inspecting tyres, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate will be expected to perform preventive maintenance.
- The candidate will be expected to receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- The candidate must record cargo information, service hours, distance travelled, and fuel consumption.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have an air brake endorsement as well as a Class 3/3F/DF licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles)
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.