AZAD CLOTH HOUSE INC. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tailor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: AZAD CLOTH HOUSE INC.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 37.5 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to create made-to-measure garments in accordance with customer and manufacturing specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to fit, alter, and repair clothing as needed.
- The candidate will be required to lay out, cut, sew, and press materials to make hats.
- The candidate must create, alter, or restyle fur garments and accessories.
- The candidate must be able to operate sewing machines and sew by hand.
- The candidate will be required to select and modify commercial patterns to meet the specifications and fit requirements of customers and clothing manufacturers.
- The candidate will be required to design patterns to fit measurements.
- The candidate will be required to mark, cut, and sew fabric.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Area of Work Experience
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Alterations, Dressmaking, and Tailoring.
Area of Specialization
- The ideal candidate will have a background in tailoring.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.