Supply Chain Analyst
Gordon Food Service is inviting candidates for the post of Supply Chain Analyst. Candidates who are interested in working as a Supply Chain Analyst can apply for this post. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility requirements for this post will get assigned to get this job. The selection of candidates is based on their working experience, working knowledge, and skills he has.
Employer Name: Gordon Food Service
Position: Supply Chain Analyst
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $63,969 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: 2999 James Snow Pkwy N Milton, Ontario L9T 5G4
- Candidates will have to execute inventory management activities for product conversions.
- Candidates will have to collaborate with suppliers to solve quality and service problems.
- Candidates will have to develop and maintain seasonal plans utilizing fulfillment software functionality.
- The candidate is responsible for releasing purchase orders and replenishing inventory.
- Candidates must have good human relationship-building abilities.
- Candidates must have excellent written, and communication skills.
- Candidates who can perform multitask get preferred for this post.
- Candidates must have advanced knowledge of supply chain principles.
- Candidates must have an impressive knowledge of mathematics.
- Candidates must have 3-5 years of similar working experience and the only considered eligible for this post.
- Candidates get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will get a family culture in the working environment of Gordon Food Service.
- Candidates will get future advancement opportunities.
- Candidates will get medical, dental, and other EFAP benefits with this post.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can visit the official website of Gordon Food Service and submit their applications. Candidates who wanna make it quick will just have to tap on the “Apply Now” option listed below.