Canadian Pacific Railway has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Supervisor. Candidates should acknowledge the duties and commitments, and exert their utmost endeavour. They are accountable for helping the test effort’s success to ensure any new or altered Signals & Communication (S&C) software has been rigorously tested per CP standards and all relevant regulations. They ensure all test plans are completed and provide continuous improvement feedback to Signal Design Office.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $62,407 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Candidates will perform Software Breakdown testing to ensure S&C Signal Software working to specifications and regulations.
- They will execute test process, and any testing required for all wayside signal equipment.
- Candidates must have knowledge of design, testing and commissioning for all S&C system is an asset.
- They must have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills.
- Candidates must have the ability to ensure any changes on Design or Test Plans are captured and approved, and the latest revision is always used.
- They must have the ability to ensure the RailDOCS are updated.
- Candidates will possess a flexible and competitive benefits package.
- They will gain a competitive company pension plan.
- They will obtain an Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- They will acquire a performance Incentive Program.
- They will receive Annual Fitness Subsidy.
How to apply
We encourage eligible candidates who are interested in the position of Supervisor to promptly click the provided link and complete their registration, making sure to provide accurate information throughout the ongoing registration process. The registration process, currently in progress, will conclude shortly.