464612 BC Ltd based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Spray painter helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Spray painter helper has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 464612 BC Ltd
Position: Spray painter helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.00 hourly / 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Langley, BC
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
#301 20540 Duncan Way