Candidates who are looking for a job get a chance to join the University of British Columbia and the post of Sous Chef Residence dining. All the interested candidates who acquire equivalent eligibility to perform service at this job are eligible to apply for this post. The announcement of this post is open to all. The registration for this post has started and it will end soon. The selection of candidates is based on their working experience, skills, and work knowledge.
Employer Name: UBC
Position: Sous Chef Residence, Dining
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $5,063.67-$7,294.50 monthly
Employment type: Full-time
Location: UBC Vancouver Campus
- The candidate will have to work with the Executive Sous Chef and oversee the daily operations for residence dining.
- The candidate is responsible for providing direction to the culinary team, menu development, culinary recruitment, and other related work.
- Candidates will also have to oversee the ongoing development and culture of culinary, safety, and hygiene excellence.
- Candidates will also have to develop and implement standardized recipes.
- Candidates must be willing to respect diverse perspectives.
- Candidates must have a University degree or technical school diploma in Business administration.
- Candidates must have 6 years of working experience.
- Candidates must have worked in a high-volume cooking environment or equivalent combination of education.
- Candidates with a degree of Hotel management are also preferred for this post.
- The candidates will get a competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will also get health and medical benefits.
- The candidate will get paid vacation facility from time to time.
- The workload is less.
- Get a chance to work at a recognized university in Canada.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in applying will have to visit the official web portal of UBC. We have shared a link below, just click on it and make sure to enter the correct details as required to fill in the application form.