Snappay Inc. based in 2810 Matheson, Blvd E Mississauga, ON L4W 4X7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software engineer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Snappay Inc.
Position: Software engineer
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $80,000 to $120,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2810 Matheson, Blvd E Mississauga, ON L4W 4X7
- The candidate will be responsible for gathering and documenting user requirements as well as developing logical and physical specifications.
- The candidate must research, evaluate, and synthesise technical information in order to design, develop, and test computer-based systems.
- The candidate will be expected to create data, process, and network models in order to optimise architecture and evaluate design performance and reliability.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, design, and coordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems.
- The candidate will be expected to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade, and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and application software.
- The candidate will be expected to lead and coordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded software control systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be accurate.
Area of Specialization
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in system integration.
- The candidate will be required to work in a startup company.
- The candidate should have strong knowledge in Java and SQL.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have a basic level of security clearance.
- The candidate must have a computer.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
Work Location Information
- The candidate should be willing to relocate to the given location.
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in programming software, programming languages, software development, and SQL.
- Health, financial and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive a Health Care Plan and a Dental Plan.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the health and financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive on-site amenities, on-site recreation and activities, free parking, learning/training paid for by the employer, team building opportunities, and a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.