Skip The Dishes based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications for the position of Software Developer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected are required to join immediately. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent job. The selected candidate would have the option of working remotely as well.
Employer Name: Skip The Dishes
Position: Software Developer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $67,618 to $101,426 YEAR annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Calgary, AB; Remote work available
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in similar field.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in similar industry.
- The candidate should have strong understanding of quality assurance and testing best practices.
- The candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate must have good problem solving skills.
- The candidate should have eye for attention to details.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be able to complete the given task within agreed timelines.
- The candidate should be able to trouble shoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- The candidate should create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- The candidate should provide regular information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- The candidate should have experience with software design and development in a test driven environment.
- The candidate should be willing to learn new technologies, processes and functional areas.
- The candidate should be able to protect operations by keeping information’s secure and confidential.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and challenging circumstances.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
BENEFITS- Why work at skip?
Skip The Dishes is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment activities and will work with all applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
- Under health benefits, selected candidates would get Disability, Vision Care and Dental coverages.
- Under long term benefits, selected candidates would get Group insurance, Life insurance, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and other benefits.
- In addition, the selected candidates would get yearly bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include this reference number while sending your application R_018780