Pride Signs Limited based in Cambridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sign maker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Pride Signs Limited
Position: Sign maker
No. of vacancies: 25
Salary: $20.00 hourly 42.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Cambridge, ON
- The candidate must clean the work area.
- The candidate must be able to operate a machine in order to fabricate parts and products.
- The candidate must cut, shape, and fit materials to form parts and components.
- The candidate must fit and weld parts together.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure the proper operation of machines, as well as to verify and adjust specified processing conditions.
- The candidate must read and interpret work orders.
- The candidate must assemble and attach tools, equipment, or recorders to drill stems or wirelines in order to carry out necessary procedures and tests.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with hand and power tools.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about wiring and signs/billboards.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.