Blossoms ECE Centre based in London, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time leading to full time job. The candidate must work on the day shift.
Employer Name: Blossoms ECE Centre
Position: Early childhood assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 to $19.01 hourly (to be negotiated) / 37.5 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: London, ON
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators in implementing programmes that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to engage children in activities such as storytelling, song teaching, and craft preparation.
- The candidate must guide and assist children in developing proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The candidate will be expected to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and to prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The candidate must submit written observations of children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
- The candidate must perform light cleaning duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be familiar with Emergency child care first aid and CPR.
Work site environment
- The workplace is non-smoking and air-conditioned.
- The candidate must work in a child care centre.
Experience and specialization
Experience with special needs children
- The candidate must have prior experience working with special needs children, such as children with intellectual disabilities and children with behavioural issues.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal background check, child abuse registry check, medical exam, and tuberculosis test.
- The candidate must have proof of immunisation.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training and On-site daycare facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
519-452-1451 Between 08:30 AM and 04:30 AM