TADKA KING CORP. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Shift.
Employer Name: TADKA KING CORP.
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.55 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate must balance cash and keep sales records.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must describe and advise on wine selection.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to order and maintain an inventory of wines and wine glasses.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.